• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does the G43 still have a place in the ccw role?

My question is why wouldn't it? Do you like it? Do you shoot it well? Does it carry comfortably? Then that's all that should matter. Your carry gun should be the one that fits those parameters, nothing else matters. Like others mentioned, if you need more rounds than that, you're already in a bad situation and it wont matter.

I miss my 43. I had good luck with it and the thousands of rounds that I put through it were totally reliable. It was not a gun I wanted to shoot more than 50-100 rounds a time. To me it was like a flat j frame. I found my j frame drew better from a pocket so I let the 43 go. Ive had a shield, 365, PM9, P32 and other latest and greatest. For me the 43 just worked and its the only one I regret selling. I think it still has a place.

I think this thread has targeted the wrong gun. If any Glock pistols have been made obsolete for cc by the high capacity slim micro 9’s it’s the 48 and the 26.
Glock 48 with a shield arms mag is the lightest 15round capacity pistol on the market. Come again?

But yeah, if it wasn't for the shield arms mags I'd have no interest in my 48. But for now I see myself carrying it for years to come. Absolutely love the size of it, especially considering I'm not compromising on capacity.

Glock 48 with a shield arms mag is the lightest 15round capacity pistol on the market. Come again?

But yeah, if it wasn't for the shield arms mags I'd have no interest in my 48. But for now I see myself carrying it for years to come. Absolutely love the size of it, especially considering I'm not compromising on capacity.

Whats the weight difference between the 48 and a 365 with a 15 round Mag?

This.

Whats the weight difference between the 48 and a 365 with a 15 round Mag?
Not much, but I personally like the feel and sight radius of the Glock better. It's basically the same outline as my 19 that I carried for years just much thinner which is nice.

I don't like my pinky resting on extended mags. If a guns grip with no mag doesn't support my entire hand I don't really care for it. Just a personal thing.

The 365 is definitely an awesome gun as well though.

Back
Top Bottom