• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does this glock exsist?

Dunno, haven't got my prices for stuff together yet. If you get in early I'll do it cheap. Frank needs the experience. Got the skill and I think his work is fantastic but he hasn't said GO yet. Says he'll be ready right after Christmas to churn out work he'll be proud of. Frank is a perfectionist.

Anyway, my bad sidetracked. We certainly intend to be competitive and we got a full time Cerakote guy so I promise a quick turnover. Same day if we can.

Dunno, haven't got my prices for stuff together yet. If you get in early I'll do it cheap. Frank needs the experience. Got the skill and I think his work is fantastic but he hasn't said GO yet. Says he'll be ready right after Christmas to churn out work he'll be proud of. Frank is a perfectionist.

Anyway, my bad sidetracked. We certainly intend to be competitive and we got a full time Cerakote guy so I promise a quick turnover. Same day if we can.
Ok well I will def check you guys out one I order one it will be around Christmas for sure thanks for your response.
Have any pics of any work?

Back
Top Bottom