• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does this look safe?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355975476.115452.jpg better view of my LCP....to compare.

it doesnt look like the barrel is locked up. Can you push the slide forward any?

That was my first thought but no, I can't. With or without a round, it goes into battery exactly the same....seeing the pics of the LCP makes me think it may be a configuration aimed at compacts. If we hook to shoot later this week, I reckon I'll find out. :lol:

That was my first thought but no, I can't. With or without a round, it goes into battery exactly the same....seeing the pics of the LCP makes me think it may be a configuration aimed at compacts. If we hook to shoot later this week, I reckon I'll find out. :lol:

ok, ill bring the little 938, it shoots real nice!

I had no idea how much brass was exposed when a round was chambered in an automatic. A lot of auto pistols use unsupported chambers.

Do this, next time you have your 1911 or Glock (or DB9, in this case) apart for cleaning, insert a round in the chamber. Look at how much brass you can see. Scary.

When you're used to seeing bullets seat in .22's and wheel guns, the first time you see a round in an unsupported chamber it gives you the heebie-jeebies!

Back
Top Bottom