• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Done

Hell, nobody said I was leaving, I have a good friend I keep up with on here, I just feel like I’m through buying. Of course there are a few more I want, the 99041 that was listed is HIGH on my list, just too much money, besides, I have the more rare 99021. The matt stainless 75 on here is an inspiration….of it sells at its current price, I’ll likely sell a couple of mine…

Salvo 12!?
Nah. To each his own. Just not for me. Only time I use my shotgun is to turkey hunt at my uncles property in buckhead. I grew up dove and quail hunting and all my uncles and father had dogs and trained them themselves. It’s just so hard for me to find the time to just turkey hunt a couple times a season. I think I work too much?

I decided I need a Les Baer. Anywhere stock them local?
Chuck's Firearms in Buckhead regularly stocks Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, and other high end stuff so they may have something.

Work hard, play harder!!

Nah. To each his own. Just not for me. Only time I use my shotgun is to turkey hunt at my uncles property in buckhead. I grew up dove and quail hunting and all my uncles and father had dogs and trained them themselves. It’s just so hard for me to find the time to just turkey hunt a couple times a season. I think I work too much?

Had many upper crust pistols and other handguns during the 80s.
Got over it.
Had many upper crust rifles and shotguns since.
Got over that, too.
I am the self anointed king of mutt guns now, as I always have something to modify or tinker to make them improve.
And, I save a ton of money.
:hat:
Imagine if you would have replied to my PM. Just ask BLIP BLIP
All good though sir!

I have what I feel I need. Now I am just having fun and shooting whenever I feel like it.

These days my interest is in old west and early American weaponry of all types. Mostly guns and blades, and some of the ways people carried in those days. I enjoy reading and learning about it, and eventually I would like to start collecting some of it.

Back
Top Bottom