• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't be this guy.

His appearance doesnt help his case for sure. However, the guy who lived through the shootings' story sounds like total BS, "we were just walking by minding our own business and he open fired on us " why would anybody do that? NeckbeardBoy, will have to pay allot to defend himself, but he will be aquitted, no thanks to the friggin' media.

By the way, I forgot to commend you on your endeavour, as highlighted below; demanding a GWL/GWCL based upon the mere presence of a firearm is as obtrusive (in my opinion) as requiring a State ID/DL for someone walking along a sidewalk!!

I agree completely. It is very intrusive. And thank ya sir.

I agree completely. It is very intrusive. And thank ya sir.

So what happens when you come accross an individual who is cc and has no cc permit? Assume you search him and find it and he did not tell you. Lets also assume he did nothing wrong and has no record. You pulled him for no seatbelt and he came out of the car on his own so you get nervous and search him. How would that go down on your watch?

So what happens when you come accross an individual who is cc and has no cc permit? Assume you search him and find it and he did not tell you. Lets also assume he did nothing wrong and has no record. You pulled him for no seatbelt and he came out of the car on his own so you get nervous and search him. How would that go down on your watch?

Well that's quite a few scenarios. First off, my unit is not in the habit of violating people's 4th amendment rights by "searching" them without cause. If someone get's out of a vehicle on a traffic stop without being asked, his demeanor will dictate my actions. I don't get "nervous" merely because someone stepped out of their vehicle. If they have a weapon on them while in the vehicle, they don't need a cc, gwl, or anything of the such. If I'm patting you down or searching you, reasonable suspicion or probable cause exists. Oh, and if they are found carrying without a permit, vehicle or home not included, they will be charged appropriately.

Back
Top Bottom