• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Don't buy RAS47's and Century made junk.

Three out of how many?
Probably not many documented. But that has more to do with them being relatively new and not being shot that much by the type of buyers who own them. However, other long term tests have shown the RAS to have soft metallurgy and deformation, and other potential long term issues. Maybe not immediately, but sooner than later something will go wrong much quicker on these than say, a WASR (which Battlefield Las Vegas tested out to 100,000 rounds fired, btw)

VERY INACCURATE. These (WASR) are made in Romania, imported by Century. The cRASy 47 was made in house, domestically, by Century.
The WASR made in romania is not the same rifle Century is selling. They were imported as single stack and Century converted them to the POS magazine wobbling abomination they are today. Century cant even drill out a mag slot properly.

The WASR made in romania is not the same rifle Century is selling. They were imported as single stack and Century converted them to the POS magazine wobbling abomination they are today. Century cant even drill out a mag slot properly.
All Century does is make it 922r compliant (and open up the magwell, yes). The WASR still has the same receiver and same CHF CL barrel when it left the factory in Romania. However, Century does have a tendency to screw them up once in a while, but the quality of WASRs has vastly improved over the years and 10/63 model. But, if Century is involved in actually MAKING a rifle from scratch, expect a turd.

I don't really have a dog in this hunt but I love this meme!

i864.photobucket.com_albums_ab208_gun_toting_monkeyboy_centurymonkey1.jpg

biggest reason I've hesitated on grabbed a c93, some I hear run awesome then I hear horror stories of guns that never run right

Back
Top Bottom