• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't forget to check on the new doe days.....

Thanks for the update. I'm good in columbia county. I will tell you this, it sounds like ww1 outside right now with all those BP guns. Don't you kill my deer now!

Thanks for the update. I'm good in columbia county. I will tell you this, it sounds like ww1 outside right now with all those BP guns. Don't you kill my deer now!

That is the 95% of people that waited until today to sight in their rifle... I have to work tomorrow morning and will be doing mine after... Gotta love procrastination.

I have one deer at the processor and hopefully will have one on the ground in the morning. Gonna bag some does with a quickness this year.

News Flash - The gun regs have been modified. See below -

Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:05 PM
Subject: Metro Atlanta Either-Sex Deer Days

content.govdelivery.com_attachments_fancy_images_GADNR_2011_123703e0865a16e010ebd9cf147c415fd4.jpg

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
EITHER-SEX DEER DAYS FOR METRO ATLANTA COUNTIES
Important info for metro Atlanta deer hunters! There have been many questions about either-sex deer days in the metro Atlanta area. The dates are as follows.

• Firearms either-sex deer days for Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett and Rockdale Counties: Oct. 19-Jan.1
  • Archery either-sex deer days for Dekalb, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett and Rockdale Counties: Sept. 14-Jan. 31
Note: In the portion of Forsyth County lying south of GA Hwy. 20, only archery equipment, shotguns and muzzleloading firearms are permitted. Firearms are only permitted in the portion of Fulton County lying south of Hwy. 92.
Additional links:

QUESTIONS?
Contact Us

Back
Top Bottom