• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't list it if.....

RevCov

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
264   1
Reaction score
I'm just gonna start it in the pasture as I know it's headed there. I rarely vent on ODT and rarely get frustrated. But if you're gonna list something, respond when people ask about purchasing it. I don't mean you have to respond in 10 minutes, but at some point either respond that you will sell it or discuss a sale, or it's gone already, or you secretly hate the person trying to buy it and wouldn't sell it to them if your life depended on it.

Heck! Something.

I'm just gonna start it in the pasture as I know it's headed there. I rarely vent on ODT and rarely get frustrated. But if you're gonna list something, respond when people ask about purchasing it. I don't mean you have to respond in 10 minutes, but at some point either respond that you will sell it or discuss a sale, or it's gone already, or you secretly hate the person trying to buy it and wouldn't sell it to them if your life depended on it.

Heck! Something.

I agree, it has been happening more lately. It has happened to me twice this month. But, you know ODT something good always shows up!!

yup, lots of members wont respond period. Shame as i've had it happen from some very experienced members on here who were legos and had 100+ transaction, i would expect them to know by now how to use common manners. doesnt take but a second to send a simple "no thank you"

Great responses guys. I guess it may be my age showing. In my house you got in less trouble for a bad answer than you did no answer. Perils of being a military kid. I don't even mid a crazy lowball offer, I simply say no thank you. I feel like with the rise of texting and less "personal" communication we are all more prone to not responding or not responding well.

Back
Top Bottom