• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Don't read this article Soviet

desk-pop.jpg

He didn't pull the trigger, he released the slide and the gun went off.

Where do you get that information? Of course he pulled the trigger. I do not see where he ever even disputed that. He only sued because the tape was released and cost him his career.

Where do you get that information? Of course he pulled the trigger. I do not see where he ever even disputed that. He only sued because the tape was released and cost him his career.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/gunsafety.asp

"Witnesses said the gun was pointed at the floor and when he released the slide, one shot was fired into the top of his thigh."

Regardless of the fact, hes an idiot.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/gunsafety.asp

"Witnesses said the gun was pointed at the floor and when he released the slide, one shot was fired into the top of his thigh."

Regardless of the fact, hes an idiot.

Probably had finger on trigger when the slide was relased, the inertia pushed gun forward and finished the motion. Same **** happened when I ND'd my Taurus.

Probably had finger on trigger when the slide was relased, the inertia pushed gun forward and finished the motion. Same **** happened when I ND'd my Taurus.

Yea that I think too. Poor gun handling fundamentals. Man I'm think I'd just have a heart attack if my gun went off when I didn't mean it too.

Back to the original post though how could that gun had went off in the holster?

Yea that I think too. Poor gun handling fundamentals. Man I'm think I'd just have a heart attack if my gun went off when I didn't mean it too.

Back to the original post though how could that gun had went off in the holster?

Yea, My heart skipped a few beats when mine happened.

The holser part is what makes this article interesting, No telling what truly happened but the way its written makes it seem impossible for a ND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom