• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Douglas County Sheriff's Office now offering firearms classes

Notice I said most do not require much information. A background check is common practice for a training company, no instructor wants to teach the wrong person for the wrong reasons. When you get past the basic classes, we require a background check too. We will not be a "Kennesaw airport".

Information is a good thing for everyone, it's how it's used that's the problem.

I don't understand the Kennesaw Airport reference.

As for the bold, I know how they'll use it, and I for one will not willingly contribute to the cause just so I can go to play ninja with the local sheriff. Once again, thanks, but no thanks.

I know the sheriff and my word may not mean diddley but I can guarantee you he is just as pro 2A as any of us.

I know the sheriff and my word may not mean diddley but I can guarantee you he is just as pro 2A as any of us.

+1. Phil Miller has been Sheriff for a long time and is a stand-up guy. The D'ville PD, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I'm sure the line guys are just as great as the SO guys, but leadership is a little too cozy with the former mayor, Mickey Thompson. A crook from the word go and the Chief is married to his daughter.

Probably a Trojan Horse method to see who owns guns and check on their background under the guise of "we are from the government and we are here to help". Thanks, but no thanks.
It's in Douglas County....everyone has "guns."

cool and always glad to see police doing something positive that promotes safety

but do they run your guns numbers?

I don't understand the Kennesaw Airport reference.

As for the bold, I know how they'll use it, and I for one will not willingly contribute to the cause just so I can go to play ninja with the local sheriff. Once again, thanks, but no thanks.
a dude was unknowingly training potential jihadists how to fly years ago.....i think thats the reference

Back
Top Bottom