• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Douglasville court

I recommend that once he gets in the courtroom he immediately establishes his dominance by putting the judge in his/her place, maybe smacking the bailiff on the back of the head... It's all about lettin' em know who's boss!

Reactions: STI
I recommend that once he gets in the courtroom he immediately establishes his dominance by putting the judge in his/her place, maybe smacking the bailiff on the back of the head... It's all about lettin' em know who's boss!

Yep!
Put the Judge in his/her place. You don't need a Attorney, raise your hand and simply speak from your heart.
Read about Judge Roy Bean first.

You may be right. The city will have your money one way or the other.

No, Douglas Co. has never been the place for leniency. It was worse when Earl Lee was around. Even the law abiding citizens were a little scared of him.
A friend of mine rents Earls old barn/house....I jokingly told him not to plant anything too deep in that yard.....lol

I got a 1500 dollar fine with 1 year probation for a wheelie in excess of 100 yards on my FZ1....I had the money to pay it off with me, but the judge wouldn't let me off probation...Everybody else was off with payoff. The prosecutor actually referred to my bike as a "murdercycle". Probation officer tried to force me to take, and pay for drug and alcohol tests....I refused, and the Judge actually agreed with me...

Back
Top Bottom