• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove Hunt

The fields are back in there if your going to Cartersville on 411 the road is on the left in the town of white isn’t it?

This will get you to the road take it until it turns to gravel then keep following it to the parking area

2–4 Oak St NE
White, GA 30184

Yeah but it’s not a far walk to the field. I may or may not be back tomorrow afternoon depending on how much I get done for the warden I mean wife lol
I’ll probably be out there around 5am getting all settled in waiting on daylight. Lol. It’s been a long time since I’ve dove hunted up here, we always hunt at the club.

How was communication on the field today? Did people vocalize low birds? I’ve never dove hunted public land.

I’ll probably be out there around 5am getting all settled in waiting on daylight. Lol. It’s been a long time since I’ve dove hunted up here, we always hunt at the club.

How was communication on the field today? Did people vocalize low birds? I’ve never dove hunted public land.

Typically communication is good but as always keep your head on a swivel if someone sets up close by. Today there was very few people out there with me and for the most part they weren’t paying attention to birds right in front of them. I’m pretty sure a couple were asleep lol

Typically communication is good but as always keep your head on a swivel if someone sets up close by. Today there was very few people out there with me and for the most part they weren’t paying attention to birds right in front of them. I’m pretty sure a couple were asleep lol
That’s good, we used to hunt the smith hunt in taylorsville and while it’s a very good hunt... there was a kid out there one day that kept shooting at low birds and he’d light your ass up with that dang birdshot.

I’m gonna go out there in the morning but I’ll probably have to leave by 8:45. Gotta leave the house at 10 for church.

We’re the birds flying good today? I’ve been seeing a lot of doves around the house.

I’m gonna go out there in the morning but I’ll probably have to leave by 8:45. Gotta leave the house at 10 for church.

We’re the birds flying good today? I’ve been seeing a lot of doves around the house.

From what I heard first light this morning was a war zone and from 10:30-4 I saw plenty of birds. Just needed more guns on the field to steer the birds around the field better. Power lines is usually the hotspot

Back
Top Bottom