• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dove shoots North of Atlanta?

are we talking about a dove HUNT or a dove "boxed birds thrown right in front of you so that no actual hunting is done" shoot. as far as actual dove hunts i know there are several in north georgia, some family members went on one not too long ago and had a great time, will ask them who they used.

I haven't shot doves but one time in 25 years. Before that , I probably killed hundreds. I gave it up when the price got so high and too many hunters on the fields. Also, we lost our fields. Got tired of beer and idiots on some of the pay shoots,also.

are we talking about a dove HUNT or a dove "boxed birds thrown right in front of you so that no actual hunting is done" shoot. as far as actual dove hunts i know there are several in north georgia, some family members went on one not too long ago and had a great time, will ask them who they used.

That would be great! Thanks so much CBH13!

I hunt quotas on wma lands. Get a kid and take them to walton. Adults can shoot too. They have a giveaway at the end wjere every kid wins something hunting or fishing related.
They also get to fish in the hatchery ponds before the hunt. And they get a goodie bag before the hunt of misc hunting items

Back
Top Bottom