• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dr. Black's superfood

fgf214ga

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
I've been taking it now for 2 week's day one no more heartburn day 6 no more lower back pain very good stuff. It is 12 serving's of fruit's and vegetable's in one little scoop. It is made from 55 different fruit's and vegetable's well worth it in my experience. :thumb:

Is this a paid advertisement?

I take Superfood shakes everyday and do recommend them.... They are not magic....
Use a combination of Green Vibrance Organic Green and Amazing Grass Green Superfood

Have heard the radio pushes for this Dr Black's.... Thinking about giving it a shot as well

Check this stuff out. It has dropped my bad cholesterol by 26 points (according to wellstar) after using it two months. My 78 yr old Dads vision improved from 20/70 to 20/30 after 30 days on it. He's a retired Army Ranger 1st sgt and would be glad to talk to anyone bout it. In fact he does, he's been telling everyone he comes in contact with about it. Now he does get a discount on his if he gets referrals, but he really just wants everyone to know that this supplement is no joke. They were about to pull his license, so it has literally changed his life.

http://youtu.be/yvuNo6RwSx8

It's mail order. They used to sell it at GNC, but transitioned to direct marketing.

To order, goto www.LifeVantage.com
Select "Join Us"
Select "Preferred Customer"
Enter 1000813 in the "Enroller ID" and "Placement ID" fields
Continue with required information (shipping, products, ship dates, etc.)
Give me a call if you have any problems. (404-456-6624)
It will ship direct to you and there is no contract or obligation to continue receiving it. Simply select, zero on the autoship quantity if you decide to discontinue using it. Just pm me if you have any other questions, or if you'd like to talk to Dad about everything it's done for him. My biggest problem is that I'm gonna go broke buying it for everyone that I want to try it. I have bought bottles for my neighbor, pastor, and coworkers. I really think this is a game changer and I'm usually the ultimate skeptic. My lab results along with Dads results make it pretty difficult for me to doubt it.

It's mail order. They used to sell it at GNC, but transitioned to direct marketing.

To order, goto www.LifeVantage.com
Select "Join Us"
Select "Preferred Customer"
Enter 1000813 in the "Enroller ID" and "Placement ID" fields
Continue with required information (shipping, products, ship dates, etc.)
Give me a call if you have any problems. (404-456-6624)
It will ship direct to you and there is no contract or obligation to continue receiving it. Simply select, zero on the autoship quantity if you decide to discontinue using it. Just pm me if you have any other questions, or if you'd like to talk to Dad about everything it's done for him. My biggest problem is that I'm gonna go broke buying it for everyone that I want to try it. I have bought bottles for my neighbor, pastor, and coworkers. I really think this is a game changer and I'm usually the ultimate skeptic. My lab results along with Dads results make it pretty difficult for me to doubt it.

Thanks Buddy.

My cholesterol results. I had a physical at the end of February and started taking the Protandim at the end of April.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom