• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dr. Black's superfood

Explain my blood test results then. Trust me I don't need to hustle snake oil, I'm and engineer with a medical company and have been very blessed in my career. Money is not an issue for me. I would recommend this just as fervently if I had found it at CVS and experienced the same results. Take what I shared and make your own decision, but please don't imply that I am misleading anyone for profit. Search the trader and see, I have never run any kind of ads on here. I simply responded to this thread with something that has helped me and others in my family.

Explain my blood test results then. Trust me I don't need to hustle snake oil, I'm and engineer with a medical company and have been very blessed in my career. Money is not an issue for me. I would recommend this just as fervently if I had found it at CVS and experienced the same results. Take what I shared and make your own decision, but please don't imply that I am misleading anyone for profit. Search the trader and see, I have never run any kind of ads on here. I simply responded to this thread with something that has helped me and others in my family.

There could be many other factors affecting your results. There's no way to directly attribute it to the supplement unless all other factors (diet, exercise, sleep, etc.) have been identical. I have no reason to believe you're lying, but perhaps knowing you're spending money on this has changed some other factors in your life. However, I have no explanation for your dad's eye-site unless he was perhaps extremely deficient in something.

Beware of things that sound too good to be true, because they are.

Until I see concrete evidence that it works for the masses, it's just another "miracle pill or product".

This needs to be moved from steals and deals to the classifieds or something. Clearly this is a sales ploy thread and does not belong here.

Last edited:
Yet we seldom second guess taking pharmaceuticals when they are often worse for us than the actual disease. Cholesterol medication is terrible for your liver and strips essential fats from our brains causing alzeihmers. There is concrete evidence of that, yet millions still take it. Having worked in the medical profession every since I got out of the Army and then College, I assure you that they are "practicing" medicine. Clinical trials can be skewed just like political polls. We're all adults here, and big enough to take in given information, process it, and make our own decisions. If you haven't had a chance, watch the movie "Dallas Buyers Club". That'll show you how the FDA and pharmaceutical companies really do business. Yet we are all arguing over 5 herbs in a simple pill.

I ( like most if not all of us do not eat enough fruit's or vegetable's ) healthy as a horse but had lower back pain for 6 year's. I have an inversion table that helped but was sick of feeling old at 43.

I get up at 5 am go do septic work all day get home around 6-7 I don't have time to work out. My work out would be chasing my and playing with my kid's.

Back
Top Bottom