• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dr. Black's superfood

Probably because I lived off of fast food for the past two months. I work field service and have been putting in around 70hrs a week, so drive thru nutrition is all I have had time for. Anything under 150 is considered normal though. I expect my LDL to continue to drop. It's only been 60 days. Another amazing thing for me is my right knee always ached after driving awhile. Arthritis I suppose. Anyway, it's totally fine now. I've been dealing with that for 15 years. This stuff was referred to us by my 57yr old sister who is a cvicu nurse in Florida. It has helped her kidney function. I'm not naive enough to think it's a cure all, but something it happening here. Lab results and eye exam results tell me it's not a placebo effect.

Most any health food sold by referral code gives me the heebie jeebies. I appreciate that it has direct results for folks, but everyone referring gets a "discount" on their own stuff. If it was honestly that widely good, it would sell itself. I hope it is really helping you and yours, but it sounds like salesmanship overall.

Why do you suppose your triglycerides bwent up? That's the stuff I have problems with.

image.jpg

I'm not a fan of direct marketing myself, so I understand. I also don't want to cut my nose off to spite my face. They explained it by saying that they were grossing around 13million a year when they were selling it on the shelves and now by word of mouth marketing they are doing 350 million. I don't care if they sell it at flea markets if it really works. I read through some of the peer reviewed studies on pubmed.com too. Everyone is doing studies on this stuff. Take a look at the .gov articles.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Protandim

Most any health food sold by referral code gives me the heebie jeebies. I appreciate that it has direct results for folks, but everyone referring gets a "discount" on their own stuff. If it was honestly that widely good, it would sell itself. I hope it is really helping you and yours, but it sounds like salesmanship overall.

Salesmanship doesnt lower cholesterol

Back
Top Bottom