• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drinky Drink!

it all goes good with a cooler full of coronas
Sol is way better than Corona. I can't even drink Corona without the lime. It tastes like Miller High Life. Landshark is even worse.Dos Equis and Tecate Ade also better than Corona. Hey maybe I'm on to something here. Maybe I can just drink that dirt cheap High Life and just jam a lime wedge in it.

Sol is way better than Corona. I can't even drink Corona without the lime. It tastes like Miller High Life. Landshark is even worse.Dos Equis and Tecate Ade also better than Corona. Hey maybe I'm on to something here. Maybe I can just drink that dirt cheap High Life and just jam a lime wedge in it.

i totally disagree with corona tasting like the champagne of beers
you gotta take that back lol

tecate isnt bad but it gives me a hangover 'bout like irish red
or the beast

i totally disagree with corona tasting like the champagne of beers
you gotta take that back lol

tecate isnt bad but it gives me a hangover 'bout like irish red
or the beast
Well to ME Corona does have that kinda nasty sweet taste like High Life if you don't add the lime. Now Landshark tastes exactly like it even with the lime. I'm glad I only bought 6 of them when I decided to try it.
To me All is the best Spanish beer. Back when I lived near a Kroger they used to have a Spanish beer variety 12 pack with Sol, Tecate and two different kinds of Dos Equis. It was a pretty good deal.

Boom
323a3999fbb2de2381b8c99688a888b0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom