• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dune

Firefly would have had more than one season if the network had actually shown the episodes in the correct order when it first aired.
View attachment 3613792
Effin’ Fox…this is not the first show they’ve killed before it could find an audience.
We still occasionally rewatch the Firefly series when rerun season is upon us.

Books any good? I know a lot of people liked them but a lot of people liked firefly and d&D too

The books are definitely classics. Kind of dense but an amazing story and all the government machinations and betrayals fit the current times pretty well.

And yes, Firefly was one of the best series Fox ever screwed up (Futurama was the other). I remember watching it live and having them cancel the show halfway through the 5th or 6th episode. They didn't even finish it. Pathetic.

Watching the DVDs when they came out showed how badly Fox screwed up the whole show.

Books any good? I know a lot of people liked them but a lot of people liked firefly and d&D too
First one is great. Next 1-2 are good. I never got into the later ones.
Once you read it, if you like parodies, try to find "Doon". Written very much in the same style. About a dessert planet, giant salt pretzels, and "beer".

And away we go. I'm going to hold off on the movie. If this sucks I hold you all responsible
Screenshot_20211023-224316_Smart AudioBook Player.jpg

Is this film in theaters or on a streaming service.
It appears that HBO has sole rights for streaming at present and it's only showing on HBO Max. To make matters worse, HBO (and HBO Max) is no longer even available as a video channel on Amazon Prime, Roku, or Google Streaming (as I understand). Even the HBO supplement available on Hulu will NOT offer "Dune." Great thinking from HBO, if you ask me. :0(

Back
Top Bottom