• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

E P Lowers?

say it ain't so. Bummer dude. Hate that I was right about these.
yeah, I was building it for the wife. Construction seemed really solid. I was actually surprised this happened. I sent them an email so we'll see what happens. They have a lifetime warranty but I'd never feel comfortable with my wife shooting it.

That is the SAME spot where all of the other so-called "inferior" ones were breaking, too. Please don't buy poly lowers! Buy an aluminum receiver once and never worry about it.

Last edited:
I see the attraction, it is a cool concept to be sure. I personally don't trust anything with polymer threads, especially when they are used to thread something metal (buffer tube, pistol grip screw, etc ). All that said, I have pretty much outgrown anything 80%. I prefer a known manufacture on the side of my gear.

That was a concern of mine when I was looking at these lowers a few weeks ago. But one company I looked at on Youtube which I believe was 80%.com or something like that had a metal insert where the grip screw threads into the lower. But this same company would only warranty your lower if you bought their single use milling/drilling jig with it. Seemed like a good idea to get the package deal anyway.

Back
Top Bottom