• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

E P Lowers?

Can I be honest...
An 80% plastic lower has about $20-40(max) worth of value to myself.
A 100% plastic lower has a market value of $50ish.
I can buy a 100% alumn one for less than $100????
You can buy an already built plastic complete lower for what, $100-135ish.
Come on, you know the AR lower market is about to be flooded.
The number don't make sense to me.
Good luck.

Can I be honest...
Good luck.

Please inform me where you can get a complete Aluminum lower sent to your door for $100. If you don't want to post it, please PM me. I will be 10 at that price. I am not talking about the "used to be able to", I am talking about right now.

Something that you guys might be forgetting is that 80% lowers don't have to go through an FFL, so there is $5-25 in savings, depending on how close you are to Cherokee Pawn (gas money or FFL fee).

Please inform me where you can get a complete Aluminum lower sent to your door for $100. If you don't want to post it, please PM me. I will be 10 at that price. I am not talking about the "used to be able to", I am talking about right now.

Something that you guys might be forgetting is that 80% lowers don't have to go through an FFL, so there is $5-25 in savings, depending on how close you are to Cherokee Pawn (gas money or FFL fee).

I bet he meant 100%, not "complete". But you can get a New Frontier complete lower here for $135: http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/New_Frontier_Armory_LW_15_Complete_Poly_Lower_p/nfa-lw15blk.htm Yeah, I know ffl fees etc. but ships free. Personally the clear one is the only thing that even mildly sparks my interest. I'd just rather have an aluminum lower, period. But if you are going to do an 80% lower why not do it in a material that is easier to work with?

Do what you please, but the deals are out there. The sky didn't fall. Reasonable ffl dealers are out there. And the surplus of lowers will be saturating the market soon. And I don't do anyone's homework for them.

Can I be honest...
Good luck.

We are not offering what other companies have offered. Our product is better and the price issue was addressed previously in the thread. Thanks good luck to you as well:)

Back
Top Bottom