Eastman Gun Show April 6th & 7th

Lineman73

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
0   0
Reaction score
Went to the Eastman Gun Show at the North Atlanta Trade Center Saturday..........(allow appropriate time for booing, whining and grumbling)..........and was disappointed! I found nothing of great interest in the line of firearms. Most were way over priced. There was hardly any ammo to speak of and it was also way over priced. It was nice to see that some of the "evil black rifles" were starting to come back down in price.

I miss the good old days of gun shows. I guess I'm just getting old!! :doh::doh::doh:

View attachment 180145

Anybody else go? Find anything you needed, wanted or good deal?

Last edited:
Ditto that!

The internet really killed the gun show. Used to be some great ones @ 20+ years ago. Anyone remember the bigass ones they had at the world congress center?

been to 3 of them this year - only had luck at the first one in jackson - been disapointed ever since - internet has killed them like jcountry said - plus guns are coming back to normal - and its still out of control on ammo - so it's chill and buy it when you c it - im done with wally world too - scammers

I went to the show in Maretta and it was the same thing. Overpriced, little selection and basically just a bad experience. I did sell my G19 but other than that there was nothing to get excited about.

Back
Top Bottom