Eastman Gun Show

I'll gladly pay $8 to look at all those overpriced guns.... I will never buy one there tho. They do seem to have some deals on reloading components if you go early.

I didn't know Matt passed..I met him once back in the 90's and kinda liked him or at least didn't find any problem w dealing w him..

I did too. I never did business with him but he was a huge supporter of 2A rights and was always good to the gun club here. Very good. I like Eastman's shows (which makes me something of a pariah here) and go to them all the time. Raymond (at the door/manager) has never been anything but courteous and professional with me.

I just look around see something I like then find it cheaper at local dealers or online. Not too many deals at those anymore.

Not many deals, it's either 1.) vendors ask what you have and want to buy it dirt cheap and than sell it on there tables for twice the value. 2.) they try to trade you bunch of crap for your nice gun and sell it twice it's value. Every vendor has the same damn guns on the tables....... -____- it's either Taurus, Bersa, glocks, and literally see people buying them and looking all happy and cheerful lol, I just smh and say if they only went to there LGS or the ODT lol

Back
Top Bottom