• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eating trout from the hooch

I've been on a native restocking of brown trout lately. There are some trophy specimens in there now. Some even have the rare yellow spots from corn.

I've been on a native restocking of brown trout lately. There are some trophy specimens in there now. Some even have the rare yellow spots from corn.
And the brown color is from??
Check out some videos on catfish farming in Asia. You may never touch any farmed seafood again.

Grocery store fish is from the third world, as well as what you get at restaurants around here.

Asian fish farming is REALLY disgusting, they are raised in the runoff from the pig and poultry operations.

Do you eat crabs? Those things eat nothing but fetid, rotting animal carcasses, as in everything on and in that carcass .

You probably would prefer to just eat sausage grown and processed right in the USA, LOL!

For several years Atlanta faced a choice of either repairing and updating their waste water treatment facilities or paying a fine for releasing water into the Chattahoochee that fell below minimum EPA standards for effluent quality. The fine was less expensive than the repairs. Guess which Atlanta chose.

What he said, this is still the case.

I guess here they are all BROWN trout ... :hungry:

I don't understand eating the fish caught around the houseboat docks at Lake Allatoona.
I won't even swim around there never less eat the fish.

I've lived here my whole life and wouldn't eat the fish from the hooch. The Nastiness is so bad some days I wouldn't even fish. Last times went I saw plenty of people with stringers full of fish.

Bet you eat tilapia in restaurants all the time.

Raised in the sewers of SE ASIA, but thank goodness it's cheap.

Back
Top Bottom