• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eating trout from the hooch

I've lived here my whole life and wouldn't eat the fish from the hooch. The Nastiness is so bad some days I wouldn't even fish. Last times went I saw plenty of people with stringers full of fish.

My dad (micro bio) has tested the toxicity levels in all Ga. streams, rivers,creeks, lakes since 1958.
Just saying I won't raft down the hooch anymore much less eat anything out of it.
See channel 11 report for two summers ago on touching the hooch water at 285 & powers ferry.

Listen, i don't worry about a fish living in ****. If I did, I'd join tge muslims in boycotting bacon. No, I worry about eating fish that live in contaminated wastewater polluted with chemicals, medical waste, and whatever else Atlanta companies quietly flush and dump that the city of Atlanta would rather just pay a fine than actually remove from it's effluent.

When the CDC brought the ebola patient to its Atlanta facility there was a report that the waste went directly into Atlanta's wastewater system. Which means that ebola tainted waste went essentially straight into the Chattahoochi river.

When the CDC brought the ebola patient to its Atlanta facility there was a report that the waste went directly into Atlanta's wastewater system. Which means that ebola tainted waste went essentially straight into the Chattahoochi river.

So how do you factor in the fact that CDC is in Dekalb County, and it's waste water goes into a whole 'nother watershed.

Nope, nope , nope.

2E48C67200000578-0-image-m-31_1447114400618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom