• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ebola in America???? How do you prepare for that?

So you exercise common sense while driving a car but common sense, for disease prevention, doesn't apply? I don't understand...
My point was: Wisdom (not wringing of hands based on post #26) for cars equals use available protection/prevention... Wisdom for virus equals use available protection/prevention... I believe you may have misunderstood my point or I made it poorly

Last edited:
Gods judgment on the USA or a top secret Obama Admin plot to retain the White House beyond 2016? Offer up your alternate theory here.
I wouldnt try to separate the two. History shows that He typically uses those in power to bring His judgment...but in this case I would call it gross negligence on the part of the administration...again. NOW if someone is plotting, it would most likely be One World Government types trying to bring the First World Nations down to level of the rest of the world. That would of course also be part of Gods judgment, working towards The End.

My point was: Wisdom (not wringing of hands based on post #26) for cars equals use available protection/prevention... Wisdom for virus equals use available protection/prevention... I believe you may have misunderstood my point or I made it poorly

Apologies for any confusion. No ill feelings were meant just an observation.

Total: 8,011 / 3,857
Liberia: 3,924 / 2,210 (as of 5 October 2014)[2]
Sierra Leone: 2,789 / 879 (as of 5 October 2014)[2]
Guinea: 1,298 / 768 (as of 5 October 2014)[2]
Nigeria: 20 / 8 (as of 5 October 2014)[2]
Senegal: 1 / 0 (as of 5 October 2014)[2]
United States: 1 / 1 (as of 8 October 2014)[2][3]
Spain: 1 / 0 (as of 8 October 2014)[4]

How often do you come in to direct physical contact with the bodily fluids of a stranger? Now what are the odds of that person having ebola? There the answer to your question.

are you suprised now that the gov is admitting you can get it by just being close to someone or in and area the virus has been in. Don't be fooled by the gov who will say and do whatever they have to to save face.

Back
Top Bottom