• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EBT benefits system down across Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polaris was saying it was "100% employer paid"
And that's just not true

THe employer doesn't pay anything
Whatever taxes and fees and "contributions" the employer coughs up come right out of your salary

It's just that the scum in congress figured out a way to make people think it wasn't coming out of their salary if it got snatched before the employee ever saw it

This is correct. The comment about the worker not paying anything is the shell game of taxation but calling it something else to ease its acceptance so the people will tolerate it.

An employer calculates an employees worth then deducts the workers cost then offers a wage that will hopefully attract good workers. It's simple math. Now come the taxation of benefits.

No real American is against helping those in need, every American should be furious of any human who by "choice" accepts the fruits of those who labored for it but do not "earn it".

These programs started with the best intent but with time and political influence have morphed into a form of slavery. Earn nothing or too little and benefit personally. Earn too much and the benefit is revoked. There is strong (financial) incentive to remain poor enough. There are many 3rd and 4th generation slaves to the government handouts. They will curtail their hours and work just enough but not jeopardize their entitlements to remain slaves to the system.

There is a whole sub-culture of America. In some areas the illegitimate multiples of children are referred to as "checks". The system allows the birth mother to claim an inability to support the offspring and then transfer custody to her mother which in turn increase the benefits as does the number of offspring. It's a system that is being milked for all its worth.

So it accounts for less than 1% of the budget? I didn't know that but seems believable considering the vast sums of money being used elsewhere.

But of course it's not the heart of the issue but rather another symptom of a more serious disease that is slowly destroying our society.

Last edited:
Yep. I know a couple who have four kids
they are not married
She doesn't work So she gets free rent. Free healthcare
Free foodstamps free utilities etc etc

He claims two of the kids on his tax return and that's enough to wipe out his tax liability

Her mother works
They made her mother the legal guardian of he other two kids

That wipes out her mothers tax liability

And here I am working for a paycheck
Who is the smartest one?

they are not married

He claims two of the kids on his tax return and that's enough to wipe out his tax liability

Her mother works

Who is the smartest one?
you know who the more honest one is

they are not married

Her mother works

Who is the smartest one?

Its because of people like this is why I have to work so much. I have a lot of people depending on me to go to work everyday for them.

they are not married

Her mother works

Who is the smartest one?

wat.jpg

Its because of people like this is why I have to work so much. I have a lot of people depending on me to go to work everyday for them.

The way I learned of this was this guy was working at the same place my father was
My father was his supervisor

A position came open that was a major promotion and came with a house and utilities and a vehicle provided

The only catch was the employer does not allow un married
Co habitation in their house
So to accept this position they were going to have to get married

They ran the numbers and getting married and accepting a major salary increase and getting to live the employer provided house was going to actually lower their income

The guy declined the promotion
Said he couldn't afford it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom