• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EBT benefits system down across Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to continue posting but since ebt and welfare are less than 1% of the problem I'll leave.

Enjoy your high horses while the real problems stare you in the face.

Don't think many here would disagree that the FED needs to be "handled". Which problems and issues should we ignore exactly?

Don't think many here would disagree that the FED needs to be "handled". Which problems and issues should we ignore exactly?

You should concentrate on the fact that the money supply is debt. How people aren't enraged over this escapes me. Every time you sign a check, swipe a card, whatever, that money is printed from out of thin air. Go to a Federal Reserve website. It says it there. They aren't hiding it. People are just too busy adding onto the mcmansion to care.

I believe the reason l people get jacked up over ebt is because you can see those people face to face. You ain't getting near the people causing the real problems so people blame what they can see.

You should concentrate on the fact that the money supply is debt. How people aren't enraged over this escapes me. Every time you sign a check, swipe a card, whatever, that money is printed from out of thin air. Go to a Federal Reserve website. It says it there. They aren't hiding it. People are just too busy adding onto the mcmansion to care.

I believe the reason l people get jacked up over ebt is because you can see those people face to face. You ain't getting near the people causing the real problems so people blame what they can see.

me thinks you assume too much.
I am a well of anger at the enslavement of our future.

shouting at people here does little to ease it though.

Signs are down here, looked like Shaniqua can buy her steaks on the card now and not have to worry about spending her beer cash on essential stuff.

Nick T

If you are going to use Shaniqua's name then you have to spell it correctly Shinnyeakwahh! :D

Signs are down here, looked like Shaniqua can buy her steaks on the card now and not have to worry about spending her beer cash on essential stuff.

Nick T

You don't pay into Unemployment, it is paid by your employer 100%. The only time actual Government money is involved is when they do extensions or bail outs. I have no problem with people using UE benefits because it is an insurance paid for by employers, mandated by the law. The fact that the UE offices don't enforce the rules is just an indication of "entitled" workers that don't care about doing their job.

EBT is a different story. All you need to qualify for EBT is to be born and be able to articulate a need for assistance, whether the need is real or not doesn't matter. It is not a stretch to find generations of families that live completely on public assistance with no intention of ever looking for a job, it is a life style that many were born into and know nothing else.

You think your employer pays 7% of the social security ?

YOU. Pay. It. All. 16%

When an employer decides they can budget $X a year for a new employee. They take X and subtract the 7% social security The UE ins. The Medicare
The health ins if applicable
And any and all other expenses
Uniforms tools etc etc
All that is deducted from X and what's left is what they can actually pay the employee

Umm...duh? That's like saying you spend 20 bucks for a happy meal. There's the 5 bucks to buy it, plus the sales tax, plus the $350 in gas driving there and back to pick it up, the 1/90th of the oil change (providing that you get your oil changed every 3 months) not to mention annualized depreciation on your vehicle.. Then surely you need to factor in the 20-30 minutes round trip drive and wait in line at your hourly wage.

If you break down every transaction to it's root sub-transactions everything looks like that. So sure, business has to factor in how much it costs to hire. If they didn't they'd soon be OUT of business...like obama-care is working hard to make happen.

Polaris was saying it was "100% employer paid"
And that's just not true

THe employer doesn't pay anything
Whatever taxes and fees and "contributions" the employer coughs up come right out of your salary

It's just that the scum in congress figured out a way to make people think it wasn't coming out of their salary if it got snatched before the employee ever saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom