EBT benefits system down across Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it's safe me go grocery store now. My wife has to almost sedate me when someone I know in my heart doesn't need the help uses one of these cards in front me God bless those in true need our elderly our Veterans and our sick but these other lazy A$$$ can starve in my book

I just can't stand the whole EBT thing!

It would help if I ever saw people buying stuff with one who actually looked needy. Or-if I ever actually saw some buying stuff with the card that actually looked like the same stuff I buy. EVERY single time I see one of those things getting used, it is always someone buying candy bars or fancy steaks. Maybe crab legs.... But never just normal everyday food.

Well when your 100% disabled and go to Wally World to purchase food. And see a Hispanic man and women with one in the oven and two others under age of Three. Then you see two shopping carts full of food that would feed me for months, They pull out there EBT card. We have a lot of them here, they work in the Chicken Processing plant, It flys all over me..What cranks me more is the fact, they get it from people like me that have to pay taxes on our disabled checks. DD

Looks like its nationwide. I can confirm it is down in Warner Robins also, I was at a Kroger a minute ago and they kept announcing over the intercom that EBT is down due to a "power outage".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom