• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EBT benefits system down across Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till they eat most of each other. Once they've thinned the herd down to a more manageable level it will be OK to go back in.

I just can't stand the whole EBT thing!

It would help if I ever saw people buying stuff with one who actually looked needy. Or-if I ever actually saw some buying stuff with the card that actually looked like the same stuff I buy. EVERY single time I see one of those things getting used, it is always someone buying candy bars or fancy steaks. Maybe crab legs.... But never just normal everyday food.

I was on ebt when I was laid off a few years ago and couldn't find work for 9 months. Steak and lobster would have been nice.

Guess it's safe me go grocery store now. My wife has to almost sedate me when someone I know in my heart doesn't need the help uses one of these cards in front me God bless those in true need our elderly our Veterans and our sick but these other lazy A$$$ can starve in my book

Just out of curiosity, how do you "know in your heart" whether or not someone needs EBT or not, based on just looking at them? Is there a certain way they carry themselves? Is it a specific skin tone? Hair style?

Just out of curiosity, how do you "know in your heart" whether or not someone needs EBT or not, based on just looking at them? Is there a certain way they carry themselves? Is it a specific skin tone? Hair style?

Lol...hair style, most definitely hair style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom