EBT benefits system down across Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I follow someone out of kroger buying a ton of steak, that they paid for with EBT, then they climb into a 2013 Escalade.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, with handicap plates, almost forgot that part.

When I follow someone out of kroger buying a ton of steak, that they paid for with EBT, then they climb into a 2013 Escalade.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, with handicap plates, almost forgot that part.
sWeird you should say that!! I saw one 6 months ago, striking women with a baby in the cart..She was dressed to a T, and wore more jewelry than I could afford in a life time..Paid with a EBT..Then I went through the line behind her, which was a great eye candy for me..When I went out to the truck,, she had just finished loading a pretty new Escalade..Really pissed me off..DD

Its about time the free loaders feel the pinch!!

Damn the bird feeder is gone wah wah wah language but this guy really gets the point across :pound::pound:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on ebt when I was laid off a few years ago and couldn't find work for 9 months. Steak and lobster would have been nice.

I am glad you made good decisions during your time of need.

People around here definitely do not. I ain't kidding. I really do see that. And it burns my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom