• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

If someone is shooting, "there is no 'let's pause and get backup,'"

Nope this was 100% against active shooter training. The moment an officer arrived they should have entered the building

Active shooter with shots being fired= Pursue to gunfire and engage immediately

Active shooter building sweep= Secure perimeter and have TAC team enter

What kind of soulless person stands around outside an elementary school building while gunfire is heard inside? Simple question. The copsuckers here need not chime in with "their training," "We're professionals," etc. Don't want to hear that tripe. Save it for your cop worshiper friends. A moment's hesitation while you form a quick tactical entry plan (hopefully with an assist) is understandable but standing around? Restraining parents? Useless as a welfare queen if you ask me.

What kind of soulless person stands around outside an elementary school building while gunfire is heard inside? Simple question. The copsuckers here need not chime in with "their training," "We're professionals," etc. Don't want to hear that tripe. Save it for your cop worshiper friends. A moment's hesitation while you form a quick tactical entry plan (hopefully with an assist) is understandable but standing around? Restraining parents? Useless as a welfare queen if you ask me.

Policing has gone from "protect and serve" to "whatever it takes to make it home tonight".

Have you ever wondered why these mass shootings tend to occur around elections? A few months ago, I told my kids to watch for them. Amazing.
I've been wondering aloud when the next "events" would pop off. It'd take more to convince me that these shooters DID NOT have handlers working for the government than it would to convince they do.

Were there windows in that room. Surely a Sniper could have done some work here. Every police unit should have a qualified Sniper on staff, one per shift. Surely he would have had time to have a school teacher or some staff personnel to show him which room from the outside so he could set up shop and do some business.

Were there windows in that room. Surely a Sniper could have done some work here. Every police unit should have a qualified Sniper on staff, one per shift. Surely he would have had time to have a school teacher or some staff personnel to show him which room from the outside so he could set up shop and do some business.
This all happened in a few minutes from what I’m reading. And people that know, tell me that shooting through glass is not really easy? That is usually thick and layered in a school, sending bullets off trajectory. I know that shooting through a windshield is tricky. I’m not sure I would want a bullet bouncing around a class room.
Although at that point I imagine any effort would be better than none.

Allegations the little bastard tried this before, or at least planned it, when he was a juvenile....

This all happened in a few minutes from what I’m reading. And people that know, tell me that shooting through glass is not really easy? That is usually thick and layered in a school, sending bullets off trajectory. I know that shooting through a windshield is tricky. I’m not sure I would want a bullet bouncing around a class room.
Although at that point I imagine any effort would be better than none.
So the 90 minute timeline is now contradicted by a reputable source? (i.e., NOT the cops).....

I'd think 90 minutes would be plenty of time for the department "counter sniper" (that's what cops call them, snipers are civilians) to get his ghillie suit on, have some coffee and a few donuts, take some photos with his buds and post on Facebook, then find a good FFP and settle in to observe and take a shot.

Back
Top Bottom