• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

At that point I would be getting my own CCW and charging in to save my kid. If Uvalde LEOs do not care about the kids' lives, parents should step in.
And yes, get some training, because looks like we'll need it.
The problem with that is you'd probably wind up with a blue bullet in your back...

The more I think about the more angered I am about it. To think that children could have been saved and weren't is pathetic and highly unacceptable. Formal charges need to be made against that police dept. especially the ones that ran to their children first. That's a conflicting conflict of interest. Save mine and leave the rest to the shooter. Since when do police officers get to pic and choose their engagements. I am having a hard time trying to understand what went through their minds. God this is just awful and confusing!

Details coming in
Liked the one mother that jumped the fence & went & got her kid out. Common denominator- Ramos was a animal abuser also bullied for his dress style & lisp when he rarely attended school. The signs were there long before Facebook threats. After losing Wendy’s job He worked with his grandpa (13 years in the pen for drugs) a little then expensive tools began missing probably to help pay for the AR’s. What’s crazy is the neighbor said his sister is more nuts/trouble maker that him. I’ve said it since 1976 you better home school your kids. See a must watch ex green beret “mike glover actual “yt video live rant on active shooters today. He is spot on ! Sorry my link not linking. If anyone knows the Cobb county sheriff that caught that bat one handed. tell him that he is who I want protecting my kids. He could have easily stepped out of the way & let it kill the ball boy or a closeby player. Even the Phillies pitcher Nola acknowledged the deputies play of the month. I have met a couple of resource officers on here & can tell you they not only love their job but have no doubt about the hell they would unleash if someone tried harming their kids.

Attachments

• C4262015-5555-48F4-BBED-5199550E620E.png
    C4262015-5555-48F4-BBED-5199550E620E.png
    665.3 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom