• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

broken record 1.gif

Police as a whole have been tarnished more and more, they are not doing themselves any favors helping their image

Bro....police tarnish their own reputations by the way THEY behave. Then tell a truckload of lies to cover up THEIR behavior not to mention that blue wall of silence they hide behind.

Let them see a black man driving with a tail light out and some how the black man ends up dead. Why not put them all in the same category like ODT does everyone else ??

Bro....police tarnish their own reputations by the way THEY behave. Then tell a truckload of lies to cover up THEIR behavior not to mention that blue wall of silence they hide behind.

Let them see a black man driving with a tail light out and some how the black man ends up dead. Why not put them all in the same category like ODT does everyone else ??
Because just like not all white people are racist and not all black people are thugs and low life's, not all police are useless and bad

Cops are people, and like all people, their behavior for a given set of circumstances requiring bravery will follow a bell curve: A small percentage will throw themselves in harms way no matter what. A small percentage will try to avoid the risk in any way they can. The vast majority will wait for someone to tell them what to do.

And that's where leadership makes a difference. It's critically important for leaders to be promoted on merit alone, and not any other criteria. Whether it's combat leaders, police, firefighters, anybody who might lead where lives are at risk. Being good at paperwork, or being able to check diversity boxes aren't the criteria for leadership roles.

And so we arrive at my rant about how government works: Performance excellence and government are rarely found in the same arena. There are some governments that perform well due to exceptional people in leadership roles, but it's relatively rare. More often than not, you have leaders who are politically or bureaucratically astute, which is very different than job performance excellence.

I'm not sure how you solve this issue, other than do everything possible to embrace meritocracy.

The number one job of campus police departments is to make sure that the crimes on campus don’t get reported. Most college campuses have a very very high crime rate . Both property crimes like theft and burglary and personal crimes like rape , assault , robbery etc .

That’s why colleges spend millions having their own department instead of just having a local cop cruise through the campus every once in a while .

Plus the local cop cruising through won’t spend all day writing parking tickets to generate millions in extra revenue .

If you come up with any reason why we shouldn’t all think every cop is like the cowards in Uvalde , please share it.

Again, I never in my life thought I’d see over one hundred brave men and women who put their lives on the line every day for our safety , sit on their asses and do absolutely nothing while kids get slaughtered

Not only did they do nothing , they arrested parents who were there.
Parents who were brave enough to attempt to go in , unarmed with no bulletproof vest .

Meanwhile the cops with the vests radios pepper spray batons tazers a gun on their hip and another on their ankle and a rifle and a shotgun , were such cowards they arrested the brave parents for making them look like the cowards they are .

Gonna be hard to drive by the 17 speed cops that will be sitting on their fat lazy asses with the revenue collection radar gun today , knowing they would all just sit there and watch kids die because they were too scared to do anything .

My mind is just blown that people who I always thought of as brave and serving the public , putting their lives on the line etc , can turn out to be such liars and worthless cowards .

It’s very disappointing , as you can tell.

They are all about traffic tickets and radar and kicking in doors at 2 AM for a bag of weed , and it’s quite the shock to realize that that’s all they care about.

If it’s not moving money from my pocket to theirs , while holding a gun to my head , they are useless for anything else .

And it’s not my opinion , that’s a fact . You can watch the cell phone videos of them being useless . Over one hundred of them . Stringing up caution tape and tazering and handcuffing parents while listening to the gunshots of the guy killing children in the school .

I’m sorry . My mind is just blown over this realization .
I just don’t know what else to say . Except my mind is just blown to learn that cops are useless cowards.
I mean I’ve seen some that I know were useless cowards , they usually have radars and camp out all day and all night grabbing money with it in Arcade Georgia and Emerson Georgia and every other podunk town ,

But to see video and video of over one hundred of them arrest parents instead of going in after the bad guy , is just mind blowing .
Alright man, you know it all. By the way, part of my role as dispatcher was administrative and I updated the publicly available crime report that was released to the campus and community weekly. But I guess I am corrupt and falsified all those documents too. I’m done.

Cops are people, and like all people, their behavior for a given set of circumstances requiring bravery will follow a bell curve: A small percentage will throw themselves in harms way no matter what. A small percentage will try to avoid the risk in any way they can. The vast majority will wait for someone to tell them what to do.

And that's where leadership makes a difference. It's critically important for leaders to be promoted on merit alone, and not any other criteria. Whether it's combat leaders, police, firefighters, anybody who might lead where lives are at risk. Being good at paperwork, or being able to check diversity boxes aren't the criteria for leadership roles.

And so we arrive at my rant about how government works: Performance excellence and government are rarely found in the same arena. There are some governments that perform well due to exceptional people in leadership roles, but it's relatively rare. More often than not, you have leaders who are politically or bureaucratically astute, which is very different than job performance excellence.

I'm not sure how you solve this issue, other than do everything possible to embrace meritocracy.
Based on Vids I have seen they don't wait on Leadership orders to take advantage of ppl when they use excessive force and other most times. Do they?

But I do understand and agree with your point also.

Back
Top Bottom