• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elite Pawn Conyers

15 percent of all used firearms. Scored a Glock 20 Gen 4 for 430 with case and all factory goodies

I went to this Pawnshop with another ODT member, the young guy behind the counter was Rude as hell. The owner was nice. We left found another Pawn shop about 2 miles down the road and scored a bunch of AR-Mags, and new GI-Joe toys for my grand-son.

I went to this Pawnshop with another ODT member, the young guy behind the counter was Rude as hell. The owner was nice. We left found another Pawn shop about 2 miles down the road and scored a bunch of AR-Mags, and new GI-Joe toys for my grand-son.
Which pawn shop did you go to and find those? Sorry you had a bad experience there

I went to Elite Pawn since you said shotgun were priced well, we left after the dude guy spoke to us, but it ok there is a hole in the wall Pawn Shop down a dirt road about 2 miles from Elite Pawn, it had so many AK and AR-Mags that they were stacked on all the walls. The guy in the store is willing to work Deals, RatDog got a box full of European and Chinese mags for $100. I got 4 GI Joes for $25:plus Chinese Mak-90 5 rd mags. I know these are Chinese because they are marked.

I went to Elite Pawn since you said shotgun were priced well, we left after the dude guy spoke to us, but it ok there is a hole in the wall Pawn Shop down a dirt road about 2 miles from Elite Pawn, it had so many AK and AR-Mags that they were stacked on all the walls. The guy in the store is willing to work Deals, RatDog got a box full of European and Chinese mags for $100. I got 4 GI Joes for $25:plus Chinese Mak-90 5 rd mags. I know these are Chinese because they are marked.
Oh wow. I didn't realize that had happened. Wished I knew where that pawn shop was. I love to go to them. It's a hobby of mine

Back
Top Bottom