• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

emergency food question

hit the condiment bar for salt and pepper packs etc. to put in the vacuum seal pack of each meal. you can cover a lot of bad taste that way and you dont have to look around for it
update - grab single serve chinese take out flavor packs like soy sauce and duck sauce

I have allot of MRE's and dehydrated food. I'm used to MRE's my wife hates them but would eat them anyway, we have big bottles of hot sauce for the different foods. I also have allot of canned foods especially from like Brazil, and Puerto Rico, there's expiration dates is usually 3-5 years.

Vacuum seal some beans and seeds that would work for you. Also get to know the topography and vegetation that grows in the area so you can get your nutrients.
Just remember your body may not be used to eating the vegetation growing in your area. It may take some time for you to adjust to eating what is otherwise edible, but not part of your normal diet. Milkweed comes to mind. Good to eat but only the young shoots, same with pine needles; great tea and soup but if you haven't eaten it lately, you may experience gastro problems for a few days or week.

Back
Top Bottom