• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Enfield woes....

Do you notice if the jam is happening on the left or right side? I.e. the mag is double-stack - if you are loading 10 rounds each time you are always starting from the left side (if memory serves me right). If this is the case, take one round out so you are starting with the opposite side. If it does not jam, then the side which does jam on first round needs adjustment. The feeding is always hardest on the first round. I use PPI all the time and have never had issues. Also make sure your mag is seated properly.

Lastly - listen to triplestack and get another Enfield!!!

Do you notice if the jam is happening on the left or right side? I.e. the mag is double-stack - if you are loading 10 rounds each time you are always starting from the left side (if memory serves me right). If this is the case, take one round out so you are starting with the opposite side. If it does not jam, then the side which does jam on first round needs adjustment. The feeding is always hardest on the first round. I use PPI all the time and have never had issues. Also make sure your mag is seated properly.

Lastly - listen to triplestack and get another Enfield!!!

Come to think of it, it is always on the left side. I've only loaded it up to 10 once, mostly just five....but it does seem to always be on the left side.

I'd love to pick up another Enfield....but all the ones I see for sale are kinda ridiculously priced

Back
Top Bottom