cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
4BB393EA-C197-45DB-B519-1BD29563A82C.jpeg

MEME Fail bro.

hammer.gif

The military and a lot of LE carry the M16. Civilians carry the AR15. It isn’t the military and/or LE that will remove the tyrants.......it’s civilians. If anything, the tyrants are PROTECTED by the military and LE. Ergo, the hammer in the meme is correct.

The military and a lot of LE carry the M16. Civilians carry the AR15. It isn’t the military and/or LE that will remove the tyrants.......it’s civilians. If anything, the tyrants are PROTECTED by the military and LE. Ergo, the hammer in the meme is correct.
I like you man but you are way too serious. I was just messing with you. Also I think it is tragic that we are reduced to only carrying semi autos. You can bet your ass 5 minutes into a battle with some tyranical government I will be carrying something with a happy switch ergo the FA hammer.Remember the purpose of these. AR 15 has the same purpose.

Pistol_FP-45_02.jpg

I like you man but you are way too serious. I was just messing with you. Also I think it is tragic that we are reduced to only carrying semi autos. You can bet your ass 5 minutes into a battle with some tyranical government I will be carrying something with a happy switch ergo the FA hammer.Remember the purpose of these. AR 15 has the same purpose.

Pistol_FP-45_02.jpg

I firmly believe that American citizens can own anything that LE can own.

Back
Top Bottom