• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything is SOO friggin expensive right now.

But but but, it’s all available somewhere other than ODT if you just look hard enough.
Yes, but out of stock on all the reasonably priced versions.

The cheaper 5.56/7.62x39 BCGs used to be 70-80 each. Now the only ones in stock are 2-3x that price

Sold out on pistol uppers unless you can stomach a 300+ price tag. Ammo either out of stock or backordered on ammo. If it is in stock. Not a stock up price.

Most 80% AR lowers out of stock, unless you grab your ankles. 5D tactical jigs on backorder.

Shall I go on?

I paid $500 plus taxes, shipping and transfer for a bcm pistol lower and a sba3 to install it that was $150 more because corona hoax prices and I tried to sell it here and a bunch of people was bitching about it. Man I understand everything is going up and whatever but if you see something and you don't like the price just move on. When you see it cheap buy it and keep it if you didn't buy it then and you want it now dont be complaining period. Times are crazy but also the manufacturers specially ammo manufacturers and distributors are gouging prices and I'm not talking about Academy. Im talking about Federal, cheaper than dirt for mention some people.

I paid $500 plus taxes, shipping and transfer for a bcm pistol lower and a sba3 to install it that was $150 more because corona hoax prices and I tried to sell it here and a bunch of people was *****ing about it. Man I understand everything is going up and whatever but if you see something and you don't like the price just move on. When you see it cheap buy it and keep it if you didn't buy it then and you want it now dont be complaining period. Times are crazy but also the manufacturers specially ammo manufacturers and distributors are gouging prices and I'm not talking about Academy. Im talking about Federal, cheaper than dirt for mention some people.
A good friend is the lead rifle ammunition engineer at Federal. They are not "gouging". They are unable to keep up with demand, and raw materials are extremely scarce. Stop parroting these lies.

Back
Top Bottom