• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Everything you ever wanted to know about the AR-15 (but were afraid to ask) FEATURING GREG VESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come when I align the gap in my gas rings instead of staggering them my M4 still extracts/ejects fine?

I tried to shoot 7.62 x 39 in my AR, like the Viet Cong did in Vietnam, but the rounds won't feed. What's up with that?

Why does the bullet rise when it leaves the barrel of an AR, you know in that arc like the one they print on the ammo box?

Why does a 5.56 round that impacts an elbow zig-zag through the arm, pelvis, thorax and exit the top of the head?

I am going to River Bend Gun Club in the next week or so. I can bring a visitor. The catch is it would be on a work day because the weekend it crazy at the beginning of spring. So I guess this would be an open invite. Just one thing. You have to be able to listen to instruction, remember that instruction ( so I don't get reamed by another member ) and live in the Acworth, Kennesaw, Canton area or any other cities close enough to get to 575 and meet on 575 somewhere and I would drive up. Hundreds of acres of nothing but ranges.

4CF95C6C-6B95-4826-895F-205F7B85FA9A.jpeg
IMO the secret to a good Ar build is havin a proper kitshun table.

How come when I align the gap in my gas rings instead of staggering them my M4 still extracts/ejects fine?

I tried to shoot 7.62 x 39 in my AR, like the Viet Cong did in Vietnam, but the rounds won't feed. What's up with that?

Why does the bullet rise when it leaves the barrel of an AR, you know in that arc like the one they print on the ammo box?

Why does a 5.56 round that impacts an elbow zig-zag through the arm, pelvis, thorax and exit the top of the head?
This is a bunch of bull crap. Except the last one. My uncle had that happen to him in Vietnam. The bullet went in his shoulder and out of leg. He was standing straight up. Now how does that happen? He told me he saw a lot of weird injuries from friendly fire.

Are the $500 barrels you put in your builds worth it?
Yes. Because daddy likes nice shyt.

I think Sun Tzu said it best.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom