• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EVs are NOT America's future!

No, but I’m on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

Well, no surprise that they had a bad quarter. Sales were down vs. a year ago, unsold inventory is climbing, and profits were below already lowered expectations.

The stock is up in after hours trading, likely due to the announcement of a price cut. TSLA is a highly speculative investment at this point. So many potential positive and negatives. It's strictly gambling as an investment, as far as I'm concerned. I say that as an Elon Musk fan.

Well, no surprise that they had a bad quarter. Sales were down vs. a year ago, unsold inventory is climbing, and profits were below already lowered expectations.

The stock is up in after hours trading, likely due to the announcement of a price cut. TSLA is a highly speculative investment at this point. So many potential positive and negatives. It's strictly gambling as an investment, as far as I'm concerned. I say that as an Elon Musk fan.
Just don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Yes, I'm a Musk fan as well. And yes, I have a little tsla stock. But as Warren Buffett has said, he's fan but he won't buy the stock. So as they say beware.....

Like every other link in this thread, I'm not opening them. I'm see how many I can get y'all to post, but I'm not opening any of them.

You realize this article is talking about how fast the EV market is growing right? The market is growing so fast those cars were obsolete before they could even be sold.

This just proves EV's are the future.
So you did click on the link and read the article, even though you said you don't do that? Lol... Flip-Flopper!!! :lol:

I never post a link without reading the story. It said the Chinese government pushed EVs through subsidies and gasoline car restrictions and now there are thousands of hardly used EVs across China that nobody wants. Some have been sitting for 5 yrs and nobody even wants them as scrap.

Sad commentary on EVs in general... :(
Sad Baby GIF

So you did click on the link and read the article, even though you said you don't do that? Lol... Flip-Flopper!!! :lol:

I never post a link without reading the story. It said the Chinese government pushed EVs through subsidies and gasoline car restrictions and now there are thousands of hardly used EVs across China that nobody wants. Some have been sitting for 5 yrs and nobody even wants them as scrap.

Sad commentary on EVs in general... :(
Sad Baby GIF
They don't want those EV's because there are better EV's on the market. Everyone still wants EV's. You've proved yourself wrong. All our kids will love their EV's because they are the future. And the future is now old man.

Back
Top Bottom