• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EVs are NOT America's future!

How about a common sense class?

All energy on earth comes from the sun, all of it.

Cutting out the middle man is the future. Solar is the future.

Drilling up old energy from the sun, and pumping it and moving it across the globe through insanely complex supply chains is the past.

Tapping into that giant nuclear reactor in the sky's every day energy is the future.

The future is now old men, your old ways served you well, but are no longer viable for the future.
incorrect.....fossil does not come from the sun

Drilling up old energy from the sun, and pumping it and moving it across the globe through insanely complex supply chains is the past.

Tapping into that giant nuclear reactor in the sky's every day energy is the future.

The future is now old men, your old ways served you well, but are no longer viable for the future.
Whip your lightning rod out and harness the vast amount of energy released by lightning produced by the next passing thunderstorm ~ lightning is the future.

What do fossils have to do with anything. We're talking about energy not fossils.

I've always been partial to the abiotic theory of oil formation.

The sun is not the source of all energy: We have the ability to generate limitless energy by unleashing the energy that holds atoms together.

Nuh uh! What about geothermal?

Now if I could just hitch a volcano to my Jeep....

Back
Top Bottom