• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Executive order coming to take your guns

When asked "what gun control laws he would support moving forward," Harry Reid had this to say:

Notice the total lack of the word "gun," "assault," "hi capacity," "clip," or "mag." I'm not saying that nothing will happen, but I am saying that politicians want to keep their jobs and the clearinghouse that happened in '94 is still fresh in a lot of their minds. A vote against guns is a vote out of office and they know it.

I hope your right - but I do think your giving them stupid sons of twits too much credit. They can't balance the budget, the Postmaster General is begging them to do something with our bleeding postal service, which they continue to ignore, and they seem clueless about the economy. YET they are all frigging geniuses when it comes to gun control! I think they are collectively dumb enough to do something stupid and pass it. It makes me nervous.

I hope your right - but I do think your giving them stupid sons of twits too much credit. They can't balance the budget, the Postmaster General is begging them to do something with our bleeding postal service, which they continue to ignore, and they seem clueless about the economy. YET they are all frigging geniuses when it comes to gun control! I think they are collectively dumb enough to do something stupid and pass it. it makes me nervous.
The answer to your question is in your own statement....they can't come together to balance a check book.....heck, the republicans flat out walked out on a vote....if they can't come together on something that effects us all, what makes anyone think they can come together on something that a large number of people (on both sides) oppose to begin with.

The answer to your question is in your own statement....they can't come together to balance a check book.....heck, the republicans flat out walked out on a vote....if they can't come together on something that effects us all, what makes anyone think they can come together on something that a large number of people (on both sides) oppose to begin with.

Because fools begat fools - and these are some grade A fools!

This. It baffles me how people don't understand why and how Exec Orders work.

I understand what you are saying but he doesn't seem to care about how things are supposed to be. He will do what he wants and get away with it. They can already lock you up without a trial forever if they feel you are a terroristic threat.

Back
Top Bottom