• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Executive order coming to take your guns

I hope the momentum is slowed on this issue. Too many people with visions of children being murdered to entertain any thoughts on legislation. I am not worried about an executive order. I am more concerned with the general population and the way they are reacting. I have a good many friends, staunch conservatives, who are conflicted over this issue. I fear that many are feeling the same way, and not just the liberals.
BTW, I do not have any guns. I lost them all in a horrific bathroom accident.

I hope the momentum is slowed on this issue. Too many people with visions of children being murdered to entertain any thoughts on legislation. I am not worried about an executive order. I am more concerned with the general population and the way they are reacting. I have a good many friends, staunch conservatives, who are conflicted over this issue. I fear that many are feeling the same way, and not just the liberals.
BTW, I do not have any guns. I lost them all in a horrific bathroom accident.

:pound: you never fail to deliver, JWC! :thumb:

All the gun companies need to merge and then hire only american workers then when they try to pass this crap they can just say they would go under if it passed. They would be too big to fail, just like ford and chevy.

Personally from all that I have been reading from both sides of the political spectrum I don't see the assault rifle ban passing congress. Feinstein even said she knows its an uphill battle but they have to try anyways, so if/when it doesn't pass they can say "Hey we tried" to keep their gun control voters. However, I wouldn't be surprised if a "High-capacity magazine" ban passes though.

Personally from all that I have been reading from both sides of the political spectrum I don't see the assault rifle ban passing congress. Feinstein even said she knows its an uphill battle but they have to try anyways, so if/when it doesn't pass they can say "Hey we tried" to keep their gun control voters. However, I wouldn't be surprised if a "High-capacity magazine" ban passes though.

Thats the kicker... Wo defines "high capacity"? The "standard capacity" for a Glock 17 is 17 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom