• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Explain the insult

Fudd is probably the most misunderstood term out there.

To me, and I believe the most accurate generalization of the term "fudd" is the old school gun guy that loves revolvers and lever actions and old school guns but supports the ban of "high capacity magazines" and "assault rifles" and generally believes the second amendment is about hunting ducks and deer.

Fudds live among us because they love old school firearms as much as we do. But they also don't understand that the second amendment is more about shooting cops than it is deer.

To me, and I believe the most accurate generalization of the term "fudd" is the old school gun guy that loves revolvers and lever actions and old school guns but supports the ban of "high capacity magazines" and "assault rifles" and generally believes the second amendment is about hunting ducks and deer.

Fudds live among us because they love old school firearms as much as we do. But they also don't understand that the second amendment is more about shooting cops than it is deer.
I have known a few people who fit into that camp. Not very many.

ETA - I knew a guy who is in his 70s now if he's still alive. Grew up in Wisconsin where hunting was the norm in his youth. He lived overseas for maybe 40 years. He once told me it would make sense if citizens were allowed to own firearms with no more than 5 rounds capacity. Brilliant and good man who grew up hunting and he said that sincerely.

Fudds live among us because they love old school firearms as much as we do. But they also don't understand that the second amendment is more about shooting cops Tyrants than it is deer.

theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif

Back
Top Bottom