• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Eyesight and SHTF

tish tosh. I like it for a first post. It is thoughtful and interesting. Too many first posts are someone telling us we need to change the site because where they USED to post...blah, blah...

I have read the forum for a while taking notes and keeping track of ideas. This was one that I came across that I just didn't know the answer to.

Well, I think you did a bang up job coming up with a great ice breaker. It's always good to keep thinking of the things we haven't looked at yet. Just based on this I'd say you will be a welcome addition to the site. Well..if you can see well enough to read it. ;)

Welcome aboard.

Great post!
As my eyes have worsened (close up, sight range) I have had to adapt. Big sight optics, Eotech's, ect. I have recently upgraded my Home defense to a Benelli M4 combat, with a Eotech.

This is a great post. I have two pairs of backup glasses. One at current prescription and one at prior prescription. Fortunately my eyesight has not changed much over the last 6 years. I have several magnifying glasses and fresnal lens I can use for close-up work if my eyesight gets bad enough. I have considered Lasik but not quite sure that I want to go that route.

Guns do not have to be hard to target and digital technology will put an LCD display guns for targeting soon than you think, just like everything else today has an LCD display. PM me if you want more info on this.

Back
Top Bottom