• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FA Parts - We Self Regulate Out of Fear and Misinterpretation

Drop-in Auto Sears made prior to the 1981 ATF ruling that banned them as machine guns are still legal to own, and sell, but not legal to put into an AR.
Now, I've seen that shotgun news ad advertising pre-1981 auto shears for something like $110 these as were running as late as 2007 or so.

I have to wonder where they *really* 1981 or earlier auto sears?
Really? Nearly 30 years old, and STILL selling for just over 100 bucks ???
There's something suspicious about that.

Yep.

I have seen definite traps in shotgun news over the years.

That's something I always wondered about. There's a guy named Norell that made FA trigger packs for 10/22s. I studied up on them years ago when I had more money and credit. I always thought a FA 10/22 would be the ultimate full auto gun to own. Anyway as of 2 or maybe 3 years ago this Norell guy or his company STILL released maybe half a dozen transferable trigger pack every year. How in the hell does or did he have that many papered housings or trigger packs left over from 86?
We have one like that. To be honest it’s fun but it’s too fast .

Many like him and stemple saw what was coming . So they prepared by holding on to stock for 20 years

B091E1E4-97DB-455B-8E9F-6BC300098D0A.jpeg

We have one like that. To be honest it’s fun but it’s too fast .

Many like him and stemple saw what was coming . So they prepared by holding on to stock for 20 years

View attachment 2138674
That's pretty sweet. I had a copy of the Shotgun News as late as 2 years ago with an ad for a Stemple MG. As I recall it was cheap for what looked like a new transferable piece as in around $7 or $8K . And it looked like a Frankengun. Like a tube gun that took Suomi style mags and drums. It really looked odd but also looked like a bargain for what it was.

Back
Top Bottom