• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fans of the Keltec Sub2000 shall rejoice!

Also notice how HK has been pushing the vp9 with rebates. HK is supposedly coming out with 4 new pistols in 2024. Same thing with cz discounting the p10 series. Glock needs to do something really new but I doubt they will As long as they maintain their law enforcement sales.

Today is the day that I finally buy a Sub2K. Never bought one before cuz of the optic situation.

I’m seeing them retail online from $365-$499 but I’m guessing it’ll settle around $400.

So have I. Plastic Junk IMO. I've had two of them. Didn't even consider the plastic hinged Sub2000.....

Most Keltecs I would agree. Interesting and innovative designs, with crap execution... Applies to 90% of their guns.

The one diamond in the rough has always been the Sub2k. It's simple, and goes bang every time. It folds in half and slides into a backpack, shares your Glock mags(or S&W or Beretta or Sig), is threaded for a can...

I wouldn't buy any of their pistols and trust my life to them... But the Sub2000 has always been a reliable PCC...

I remember ordering the G17 version from my LGS back in 2004. I paid $179 out the door. It shot great at the indoor 25 yd range. Nice tight groups despite the horrible trigger and odd sights. It’s a cute little gun and fun but not something I’d give serious consideration for use beyond plinking. Accepting the 33rnd mags is awesome but the stock trigger will soon make you regret that decision 🥴

I remember ordering the G17 version from my LGS back in 2004. I paid $179 out the door. It shot great at the indoor 25 yd range. Nice tight groups despite the horrible trigger and odd sights. It’s a cute little gun and fun but not something I’d give serious consideration for use beyond plinking. Accepting the 33rnd mags is awesome but the stock trigger will soon make you regret that decision 🥴

I just think it is cool, and I like that it folds down so small. I have a shopping bag full of 15 and 27 round Glock 19 Pmags... so having a PCC that portable that I can use as a companion to my G19 or PSA Dagger, seems like a good idea to me.

If the new trigger is improved, that's awesome, but having it truly optics ready is a huge improvement.

Back
Top Bottom