• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fans of the Keltec Sub2000 shall rejoice!

I just think it is cool, and I like that it folds down so small. I have a shopping bag full of 15 and 27 round Glock 19 Pmags... so having a PCC that portable that I can use as a companion to my G19 or PSA Dagger, seems like a good idea to me.

If the new trigger is improved, that's awesome, but having it truly optics ready is a huge improvement.
The Ruger PCC is a way better option IMHO, takes glock mags, breaks down, threaded, integrated rail.

nope
its a keltec

My Sub2k's have been more than accurate enough... Honestly, I get that people love to just hate on Keltec, and Taurus and whatever... And with most KT's I am inclined to agree, but the Sub2k's I have owned, all shot well enough.. It's the one design that they seem to have gotten right...

My Sub2k's have been more than accurate enough... Honestly, I get that people love to just hate on Keltec, and Taurus and whatever... And with most KT's I am inclined to agree, but the Sub2k's I have owned, all shot well enough.. It's the one design that they seem to have gotten right...
i am just ragging on them. i have one of the FPC's. i like it a little better just for the optic option...

Back
Top Bottom