• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fans of the Keltec Sub2000 shall rejoice!

The ones I’ve had were 100% but to be fair, they were never tested under abuse either. I love the design but plastic hinges and moving parts like the trigger lever take down don’t inspire confidence.

The ones I’ve had were 100% but to be fair, they were never tested under abuse either. I love the design but plastic hinges and moving parts like the trigger lever take down don’t inspire confidence.

That glass filled nylon is pretty tough stuff... But in the end, this gun fills a niche...

My Sub2k's have been more than accurate enough... Honestly, I get that people love to just hate on Keltec, and Taurus and whatever... And with most KT's I am inclined to agree, but the Sub2k's I have owned, all shot well enough.. It's the one design that they seem to have gotten right...
I think the one that has **** grouping was the integrally suppressed Sub2k CQB.

I also don't have any issues with Kel-Tec. Been friends with their marketing director, who just jumped over to Canik/Century, for a long while now. I've only ever had one issue and it was a second hand firearm. Sent it in, they fixed it and sent it back with a few extra magazines.

American company with a lifetime warranty. Remember that when you bitch about them.

I would love a 10mm version, personally... But 9mm+P out of a 16" barrel will do the job. I don't plan to hunt polar bears with it...

The improved trigger and being truly optics ready without expensive and clunky adapters is a great feature... Not to mention using proper Magpul BUIS instead of the crappy built in ones they have always had...
I've always thought it might be interesting to take a 9mm Sub2K, ream the chamber for .357 sig, and put in a .40 caliber bolt.

1750 fps or so with factory loadings.

Of course, it could get interesting when it blows up in your face, so there's that.

Yeah Keltec stands behind their guns. I have a P32 that I carried and shot for years. Started having some malfs so I sent it in. They rebuilt the slide, replaced the scuffed up frame. It's like a new pistol..no charge.

Back
Top Bottom