• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fast Food anyone?

How cute. Not a single fast food worker in the bunch. Another little nice paid for sham by union flunkies.
You guys do get, as has been proven time and time again, these little 'domonstrations' are all put on by paid union shills..... and the reason is? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Unions support the Liberal agenda and Give tons of cash to election campaigns and congressional bribes. Money well spent for them, I'm sure. Unfortunately the Union members don't have a say where the money goes or what the agenda is. The Union is there for its members when needed, in hopes the member will do as told.

Ok, I'm starting to get a little worried. I saw a picture of the Krispy Kreme store on Ponce.

They aren't striking are they?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Relax this is only a show of power. If they threaten to shutdown there are millions of unemployed people that will surely cross the lines and go to work. Because surely they don't want a Gov't hand-out the rest of their life. Surely they can swallow pride and work an entry level job. Surely there are still those who......awe forget it. I hope you can still get donuts

Unions support the Liberal agenda and Give tons of cash to election campaigns and congressional bribes. Money well spent for them, I'm sure. Unfortunately the Union members don't have a say where the money goes or what the agenda is. The Union is there for its members when needed, in hopes the member will do as told.
Here's a hint: What is the base rate of pay for many (if not most) union employees based on?..... :pop2:

The worst thing that ever happened to this country was the minimum wage law.

Every society needs cheap, uneducated, non motivated labor.

No free handouts, there will be a line waiting to be hired at $2.00 an hour. That would be better than starving or getting shot stealing.

give it to them.... and when gas jumps to 7.95/gal, Rent is 2400/month and a 20oz coke is 5.95 they might learn economics 101.

everyone cannot be rich, sad fact, life is a fight.
you either struggle to the top of you settle to the bottom.

Lol **** them those fast food jobs was never meant to be a permanent carrier.They can't even get my order right and there Engrish is joke.

Back
Top Bottom